This sweet and satisfying meal will fill you up to avoid sudden hunger pangs later in the day!
Make sweet potatoes in advance, or steam in pressure cooker for a quick breakfast meal, or use leftovers of any variety.
- 2 Baked or steamed yams or sweet potatoes
- 2 sliced bananas
- 1 apple, chopped
- ½ teaspoon cinnamon, or more to taste
- small fistful of raisins
- splash of plant milk
- small fistful sunflower seeds or walnuts
- Chop the cooked yams or sweet potatoes, to any chunky consistency desired.
- Combine with the bananas apples and cinnamon
- Serve warm, with a splash of plant milk, raisins, nuts or seeds, if desired